Back to School Apple Shaped Doughnuts
Back to School Apple Shaped Doughnuts - Cute little doughnuts, coated in red and green icing sugar and decorated with pretzels and gummy leaves.
- 1 Pack Mini Doughnuts -I got mine from ASDA although I so make my own from time to time, like my mini Cinnamon Doughnuts here.
- 1 Bag Pretzel Sticks - I either get mine from ASDA in the Polish Foods section or Marks and Spencer with the Crisps.
- 1/4 Bag Icing Sugar
- 2 tbsp Milk [for Mixing with the Icing Sugar] Usually I use water but the boys liked it with milk for these doughnuts.
- 1 Pack Green Gummy Belts or Mint Leaves - One of mine would rather have real mint leaves than gummy ones.
- A Few Drops Green and Red Food Colouring -I used Colour Mill's Oil Based ones.
Pop little pretzel stalks into the top of each mini doughnut.
Mix the icing sugar and milk together.
Dip mini doughnuts into colouring and raise horizontally from bowl.
Turn over and leave on tray to set in refrigerator if needed.
Cut leaves from fizzy gummy belts with scissors [or use mint leaves]
Apply leaves next to stalks
Servings: 6 People