Skip to content
Keep Up With The Jones Family
Twitter #WinItWednesday #FreebieFriday terms and conditions
- @KeepUpJonesFami #WinItWednesday and #FreebieFriday Twitter based giveaways are open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over.
- Any information detailing how to enter this competition will form a part of these terms and conditions.
- Entries must be completed by the advertised closing date and time, as stated in the #WinItWednesday tweet.
- One entrant shall receive the advertised prize as detailed in the relevant #WinItWednesday tweet.
- Prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Keep Up With The Jones Family is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
- Should an event occur which renders the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- In line with General Data Protection Regulations [GDPR] please be advised that winners’ contact details may be passed to a third party so that prizes may be despatched.
- The winner shall be selected at random.
- Winners will be notified by @KeepupJonesFami under the original tweet as well as via Twitter’s direct message facility. Winners are required to make contact within 28 days.
- If a winner fails to respond within 28 days of closing, a new winner will be selected.
- This promotion is in no way administered or associated with, endorsed or sponsored by Twitter.
- Each of the parties to this agreement irrevocably agrees that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and decide any suit, action or proceedings, and/or to settle any disputes, which may arise out of or in connection with the #WinItWednesday competition or its formation or validity, and, for these purposes, each party irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.