- Ipads, computers all used in family areas – never in secret.
- Keep an open dialogue about safety online, just as we would with road safety.
- Having five people that our children identified as able to help when they are hurt or upset.
- Not using applications until the recommended age.
- Retailers could be more forthcoming about how to use technology in a child-safe manner.
I am a member of the Mumsnet Bloggers Network Research Panel, a group of parent bloggers who have volunteered to review products, services, events and brands for Mumsnet. I have not paid for the product or to attend an event. I have editorial control and retain full editorial integrity. I have received a voucher as a token of thanks for this post.